donderdag 7 augustus 2014

Summer

Gosh, how I was longing for a lower temperature. I love the summer and sunshine but these weeks were too much for me. The sun was burning all day long and I was only able to wear super light clothes and cotton skirts.. The weather is a little bit better now, rain is coming! I just want my stockings and fur back and that's why I'm really looking forward to autumn.



Autumn is definitely the best season to dress up your amazing suit with some fur and gloves!

<3

4 opmerkingen:

  1. gosh, you look so stylish! I'd love to wear my wiggle dresses and, but a) I live in a too hot climate now and b) I find it impossible to ride a bike with them. Do you ride a bike? Do you have any tipps for vintage bike riders...? Best,
    j e f
    Your photos make me want to travel to Sweden again! I remember a camping holiday in a pretty cool August years back... Now in the Texas heat, I long for wearing long sleeves again. I love your idea with the bathing suit as top! That's the perfect solution for this heat! Will definitely try it out!
    Big love,
    j e f
    http://thejeffery.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks! I absolutely hate biking haha so I don't have any advice for that.. It ruins my hair and indeed, with wiggle dresses it's just terrible. I take the bus or walk instead. X

      Verwijderen
  2. Wow I Love your Two outfits !
    Xxx

    Have à great summer though !
    Love,
    Lorna

    HTTP://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen