dinsdag 29 juli 2014

Style icon: Wanda Jackson

The queen of rock 'n roll will be touring in Europe and she'll visit my hometown, so guess what.. I'm going!! I can't wait to see her, Wanda was and is such a cool, great, cute and beautiful woman. I have never been a big fan of female singers but she's definitely changed that. 




Look at that cute dance and amazing dress! Such a beauty.






Wanda & Carl Perkins band 1956


With Gene Vincent


Ricky Nelson <3


And sweetheart Elvis 


And now she's still rockin' in style!

<3


6 opmerkingen:

  1. She is one of my favorite female singers. I recently found a record of hers and I love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Yay, and she still rocks fringes these days!

      Verwijderen
  3. i love her fringe dresses ...
    sadly i miss wanda playing live here in berlin in 2013 ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aw that's too bad, maybe you'll have luck some other time when she's in Europe..

      Verwijderen