donderdag 29 mei 2014

Throwback: Holiday in the USA 2013

Last year was one of the best holidays I've ever had. We went to the States and started off in New York. After that we flew to San Francisco, Las Vegas and ended in Los Angeles. I absolutely LOVE America, can't wait to go back. Anyway some highlights:


View from the boat


In the Museum of Modern Art, Picasso's Demoiselles d'Avignon


Broadway


When my hair had the perfect color 


On our way to Yosemite National Park, Bryce- and Grandcanyon




Las Vegas





And we ended in Hollywood.
Part two will be coming up!


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Your photos are great - I love the States too and wish I lived there! Luckily I've just booked a holiday there for next year (LA and Las Vegas for VLV!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. @Mid Century Girl: Gosh I'm jealous, I want to go there again so badly. And VLV would actually be a dream.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh you visited the MOMA<3
    PS:very nice blog:-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen